You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Grandma's Covers

When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


Dec 31, 2008

I LOVE HELLO'S - HATE GOODBYE'S

It all began when we got a phone call from Chris telling us that he was going to bring Lacey up for Christmas. They originally weren't going to make it up this year. Chris read one of Lacey's e-mails where she was answering some questions about Christmas when he came across the question, "What would you want the most for Christmas?" Her answer was "To see my mom and dad." Chris was so touched that he told her that he would give her that gift. I have a lump in my throat as I type this post. I love my kids so much that even one living so far away breaks my heart. It all comes with the package of marriage. You follow your husband wherever he needs to be to go to school or make a living. Thank you Chris for taking such good care of my daughter and grandson and being sensitive to her need to see her family now and then.
GOODBYE I LOVE YOU!

Coleman and Mya are in Kim and Kents Journey for the trip. Coleman will be able to watch his new movies. Kent will love Oklahoma. Lots of Long horns, farm land and wide open spaces.


ALL THIS is going in the car? Wait there is still the big suit case, the car seat, the pack n' play and the computer moniter.



I love you I'll miss you




Coleman giving me fish kisses



Goodbyes are not the time for me to put on makeup as you can see. Lacey looks great.



Watching mommy and daddy load up the car.


The first day after Christmas that the sidewalks were clear enough for Coleman to ride his bike was the day they were leaving to go back to Oklahoma. He caught on to the peddle thing quite fast.





No comments: