Riley was up extra early to fix breakfast for everyone. He fixed fried potatoes with peppers and onions, eggs over easy, link sausage, sliced pears and my bottled grape juice. On the side he had a plate of grated cheese, sour cream and variety of cut peppers. The table was set with my snowmen dishes and table cloth. How appropriate for the snowman decorated kitchen. I wonder if he noticed? Oh probably. The food tasted so good. Just what the body needs to start off a busy day which usually consists of JUNK food. Better yet, I didn't set Riley up to this. Thank you again Riley, it was great.
You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Grandma's Covers
When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment