Mya is such a joy. She is always in such a lovable mood. She had no clue what was going on of course but we enjoyed watching mom and dad pull on her new hat and unwrap all her new clothes. We bought Mya a fun play center with songs and sounds for her crib. She played with it the minute the wrap came off. I can't get enough of her cute little cheeks and she lets me smootch her and smootch and smootch and smootch.
You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Grandma's Covers
When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


1 comment:
debbie made these books years ago when our kid were young. she made several that her mom gave to our kids and neices and nephews. I think she made the whole bunch about 25 years ago in a week or so. I think this book took more than 40 hours top put together. Its value in bucks/time is probabbly greater than any volume we own. good work grandpa LANCE
Post a Comment