You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Grandma's Covers

When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


Dec 31, 2008

Decorating cookies

We made sugar cookie at Kimberly's house. Coleman got into the act helping beat the dough. Then Aunt Kim just had to give him a taste, and it was all it took. Coleman snetched a pinch of dough every chance he could. He had fun pressing down on all the cookie cutters trying hard not to eat them before they got to the cookie sheet.









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lacey said...

OH MY GOSH! The collages are awesome! You're getting down with this blogging thing! I will have to call and have you teach me how to do collages with text and stuff. They are great. Chris and I are sitting here enjoying all of the Christmas memories! He likes the collages too! It was soooo fun to visit. I'm glad the picasa program works and that you're able to learn it and use it. I didn't know what the heck I was doing. I guess I'll have to download it now! And I like the new blog template..very nice.