My little granddaughter Mya has the cutest personality. She has fun with anything. Even her medicine we gave her for ear infection. She is so easy goin, smiles and laughs constantly. She is a joy to have around. The medicine this time around was blue
All gone!
I was tending Mya the other day on the 4th. She does not like to go down for naps! Once she gives in and I get her to sleep, she sleeps for a good 3 hours. There was a lot going on in the house this particular day. Lots of preparation for the 4th, cooking, cleaning, kids comin and goin and she was not about to miss any of it. She got so exhausted that she bent over and fell asleep in this position....So hilarious!
I took this picture just before she collapsed. Yes she did stay asleep. Incredibly funny. I love this sweet little girl.
1 comment:
I just busted my gut laughing at these pictures and your story about Mya falling asleep! So dang funny!
Post a Comment