Laura met Ken about two years ago, feel in love and married last March. Ken was not a member of the church but was familiar with the missionaries. He took the missionary discussions, felt the spirit, read the Book of Mormon, and was baptised shortly after they were married. I had the honor of speaking at his baptism. His bishop also spoke. It was amazing the love he had for Ken. I am so pleased that my friends prayers have been answered. They are such a cute and loving couple. The sealing was beautiful and personal. I'm happy for you both.


1 comment:
Laura looks so good! You can tell she is really happy and glowing from just being sealed to her love! You are such a great friend to her. You've helped her out so many times and have really been a strength to her more than you'll probably ever know. But that's the kind of friend you've been to everyone you have known. You're a great example of true friendship! Most people would have given up or tried to get out of friendships that were less than "perfect". I know Laura and you were meant to be friends..almost sisters..and that's why (one reason) we moved to NY.
Post a Comment