I watched Mya today while her mom and dad went to the BYU-Utah game. Kim was going to wear her BYU blue of course and Kent is a huge Utah fan. They went shopping Saturday morning to buy Kent a Utah sweat shirt. When they came back from shopping, Kim comes walking in with some new Red and Gray tops. I said " Kim you didn't!" She replied "Kent said he would pay me $120.00 if I would wear Utahs colors. Heck yeh, I'm a BYU fan, I'm not stupid!" Hmmm "So Kent I'm tending your daughter all day how much is it worth to ya?" Nice try but arrangments were already made.
Oh well I had fun writting BYU on Mya's forehead after BYU ran their first 70 yards second play of the game, and text'd it to Kent. He replied "You won't be watching Mya anymore." Ha ha ha. Too bad BYU lost though.
You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Grandma's Covers
When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown
2 comments:
Thats too funny... Go cougs!
Oh no!!! I thought I had raised my family better! Go UTAH! I laughed so hard at Mya's picture. That's SO funny! Grandparents..sheesh!
Post a Comment