SUPPLIES
6 square tiles from your local hardware store (4.25" x 4.25")
6 pieces of scrapbook paper (3.75" x 3.75")
6 pieces of felt (3.75" x 3.75")
Mod Podge
Sponge brush
Glue (i.e. Fabri-tac or other strong adhesive)
Clear acrylic sealer
1. Brush one coat of Mod Podge onto tile.
2. Place one piece of paper on center of tile. Allow to dry.
3.Brush on another coat of mod podge on top of paper.
4. Allow to dry 15 minutes and repeat 2-3 more times.
5. After mod podge is dry, take tiles outside and spray with clear acrylic sealer. Follow manufacturers instructions. The sealer makes these tile coasters water-resistant.
5. After mod podge is dry, take tiles outside and spray with clear acrylic sealer. Follow manufacturers instructions. The sealer makes these tile coasters water-resistant.
I loved these coasters and wanted to share. So easy and yet so useful and fun to give as gifts.
http://thecottagehome.blogspot.com
1 comment:
I am going to make me some. TOTALLY cute! (you need to add 'felt' in your list of supplies)
I have company coming over this weekend and I am in need of some coasters and these are awwwesome!
Post a Comment