You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Grandma's Covers

When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


Dec 11, 2009

GRANDKIDS ARE THE BEST

I had a wonderful time in Oklahoma in Nov. The weather was perfect. Lacey and I had so much fun shopping and gettting some of our Christmas gifts done. We made Christmas cards and gift tags, painted their shutters to the laundry room, did some baking and went to the Purcell High School football game. Coleman yelled right along with the rest of us. He is a funny kid and always has me laughing.


Got to hold Dominic for the first time since  August. Could not put him down. He is squishy, soft, adorable and such a CHILL boy.
I love it when my grand babies look at me and I can get them Cooooing.
Just look at that face.....PRICELESS!

Dominic zooms in on the movie Coleman is watching...so  precious!

Always smiling


I have a picture of Coleman in this same shirt and hat when he was the same age. I need to find it....they are like twins!
I was taking pictures of Coleman in his beannie and of cource he has to be the HAM. What a character.
We did caramel apples so Coleman could experience the pure pleasure of eating this delicious, caramely, messy treat.
He loves washing the dishes while playing in the water. The humor behind it is that he balances himself on his rib cage and belly. He brushes his teeth this way in his bathroom also.
At the park waiting for daddy who was tutoring a student across the neighborhood. We had a lot of fun.
Two buddies taking in Monsters vrs. Aliens movie
I would love to be this limber again
Say "MONKEY"
We did arts and crafts for quiet time with Coleman
What a bundle of pure JOY!

1 comment:

Lacey's easel said...

All of those pictures turned out soooo cute. I miss having you around. So do my boys. I love you.