You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Grandma's Covers

When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


May 13, 2009

ARE YOU JOKING?

Okay, so on American Idol tonight I thought for sure Danny was safe. I knew Adam would be safe that is a NO BRAINER, However; when Danny was voted off and Kris stayed, I was peeee od! American idol needs to re-think the voting process. Did you know that a person can vote as many times as they want for the full 2 hours, 9 times at a time, too. The fact that Kris is in the top 2, tells me that all the little TENNIE BOPPERS calling in 9 votes at a time using up all their cell phone minutes on a young hottie and obviously knowing nothing about TALENT and VOICE, just a cute face. Kris can sing no doubt, but he sings like a million other guys out there, nothing special. Danny had that soul, raspy great voice that would sell millions. And his wholesome, bright, handsome face left me feeling good every week. Kris on the other hand is a wannabie. Yeah, Adam has an amazing clear, clean voice I've ever heard but his life style left me feeling gross!
How would the turn out be if the votes depended on ONE vote per line? So re- think the process Simon, seriously!

Pew Pew Pew funny picture
Funny Pictures live at pYzam.com


1 comment:

Lacey said...

NO JOKE! I completely agree. Kris has a smooth, great voice. But, he sounds just like the singers who he interprets! Danny has class. Danny has originality! Adam too, but I'm sad Danny is gone!