You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Grandma's Covers

When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


Apr 24, 2009

I HAVE A DREAM




Dream
Free Myspace Layouts

I have a dream ...

That all the money that I have put into my Social Security will still be there when I retire.

That my grandchildren will live close to each other and have the association one with another like my children had with their cousins growing up.

That my daughters never have to enter the work place.

That my boys will find that special someone who will bring about change in their lives

That Lance and I will live in a ward where our neighbors actually have lives and interests other than staring out their windows 24/7 making sure that anything we do in our yard is acceptable by their standards. That when the ward raises their hand to sustain an indiviual that they actually will support them. That when your child is disruptive and having a melt down during sacrament meeting , they take them out. When we go into the chapel to participate in the sacrament, members care to remember how many times the bishop has asked that we keep the noise down to a low roar. It's the Lords house not a reunion at the local park. That visiting teaching is more than a job with a percent attached. I know there are amazing wards out there.

That all my children will desire a testimony of the Savior Jesus Christ and His gospel . A desire to know of His eternal love for each one of them and allow the Atonement to work in their daily lives .

That Lance and I together with our children will be able to enter the Temple, and as a family, feel the Joy and Peace that permeate the halls of His house.

That I can be part of my grandchildrens education with home school ( pick up on that girls) and the opportunity for them to have a safe enviroment to learn.

That my boss will one day have an "Awakening" that his office staff are the ones who have made his practice the success that it is and has been for 30 years, and that we shouldn't have been treated as just a big "Expense" to him.

That my mother in law will see a change in the lives of her troubled children who have chosen a different path, before she dies.

That Lance and I will grow old together, and have a porch to sit on in the evenings of a hot summer night.

That someday I won't have to re plant my flowers 10 times. Clean up chewed pieces of whatever all over the yard. Trip over and hear snoring all night. Clean up crap and chase her off the couch a million times. That I won't have a dog!

That all my teeth will be fixed. I hate going to the dentist

I have a DREAM






No comments: