You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley

Grandma's Covers

When you were small.....and just a touch away,
I covered you with blankets against the cool night air.
But now that you are tall.....and have moved far away,
I fold my hands and cover you with my goodnight prayer.
*Author Unknown


Jan 18, 2009

KANGAROO CITY

Lacey and I took Coleman to the Kangaroo Zoo after Christmas. I thought he would love it being he's active and loves to discover things. Lacey being pregnant didn't think bouncing around bumping into your child let alone someone else's child sounded that great. So I went in with Coleman. He looked at all the HUGE Animals and TALL slides and wanted nothing to do with it. The kids there were older, so maybe next visit we'll try it again.
Coleman was scared and wanted off the big Kangaroo
I couldn't even stand up so I was fine with that!
He kept running into the miniture golf room which
was quite fun. There are black lights throughout
so everything gl0wed in the dark. We decided to
try him at golf. I think he ran around that entire
room 10 times and climbed on everything.
He loved the Hippo so of course he had to climb on it.
 

"NOSE!"


"HI MOMMY"

2 comments:

Debbie said...

what a fun little place. My kids would love it. Where is it? We'll have to be sure and check that place out next time we visit.

Lacey said...

I hope next time he'll bounce around in the actuall play area and expend some of his energy, while we sit and regain some of ours! -Debbie, the play area is in Woods Cross off of Redwood Rd on the west side. It's really cool!